One of the most contemporary and state-of-the-art multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, was introduced by Reliance Group in 2008, Mumbai. Kokilaben Hospital provides state-of-the-art, non-invasive therapy for a broad spectrum of diseases and other possibly debilitating circumstances, without harming nearby healthy tissue and without the traditional surgical operation being involved.
Kokilaben is the only Full-Time Specialist System (FTSS) hospital in Mumbai that ensures simple access and access to specialized experts solely connected to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai. The hospital utilizes treatment models based on Protocol and Care Pathway to guarantee patients have the highest results.
Awards and Achievements of Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- With outstanding results, over 6,300 complicated cancer surgeries were conducted.
- It is India’s only hospital to perform the fastest 1000 Robotic Surgery within 48 months of start-up.
- They are the first in India to have an intraoperative 3-room MRI Suite (IMRIS), a diagnostic and imaging solution that never moves the patient.
- Kokilaben Hospital’s Novalis TX is one of the world’s first complete radiation surgery devices for brain, liver, pancreas, prostate, and lung signs.
- Honeywell and the Times of India honoured Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital as the smartest hospital construction in India for its use of power consumption control, use of natural resources, worker safety, personal protection, indoor quality and control of energy-efficient devices and equipment, uninterrupted power supply, fire detection and notification, as well as monitoring and intrusion.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital was ranked No. 1 in Western India for dermatology, diabetology, plastic / cosmetic surgery and trichology in an all-India survey conducted by The Times of India.
- Renowned physicians such as Dr. Tanu Singhal, Dr. Jawahar Mansukhani and Dr. Chaitali Ghandhi, etc. visited the hospital.
Infrastructure details of Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
The hospital consists of more than 10 lakh sq. ft of space spread across 17 floors and two basements. It has 180 beds for critical care & 22 theatres for operations. It can accommodate more than 750 beds in the hospital.
Feet region has a 40 Slice PET CT, SPECT and 64 Slice Dual Source CT have a 24-hour Pharmacy, Prayer Room, Salon and Spa, Business Centre, Gift Shop, Travel Desk, Patient Relative Hospitality.
It has Mumbai’s biggest dialysis center with 42 machines and has the biggest complex of multi-specialty rehabilitation, spreading over 30,000 sq.
Hospital movement is managed by 30 lifts, the biggest elevator bank for any hospital in India capable of carrying 7,500 people per hour, with various lifts for hospitals, outpatients, employees, and catering.
Kokilaben Hospital has a total of over 140 full-time clinics with a daily ability to handle over 6,000 outpatient consultations.
List of Top Doctors in Kokilaben Hospital Mumbai
Dr. SP Rai -Pulmonologist with 20 years of Experience
Dr. Rai is a member of the National College of Chest Physicists India (NCCP), the Indian Bronchology Association (IAB), the Indian Chest Society (API), and the Indian Critical Care Society. He has knowledge in the management of multiple diseases such as pneumonia, asthma, lung cancer, COPD, interstitial pulmonary disease, tuberculosis, pleural diseases, and sleep-related breathing disorders.
Specialization and Treatments:
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Sleep Medicine
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Treatment
Dr.Nandkishore Kapadia – Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon with 27 years of Experience
Dr. Kapadia was also awarded the prestigious Mayor Choice of Chirurgien by the Mayor of Paris, the Philadelphia Mayor’s unique prize.
He has developed many new methods and cardiac hybrid processes, modified microgravity stem cell culture and modified immunosuppression protocols to fit Indian heart and lung, transplant recipients.
Specialization and Treatments:
- CABG, Off-pump CABG, Midcab, Redob CABG
- Mini Invasive & Cosmetic Surgery (CABG, Congenital Heart Defects,
Mitral, Aortic, Tricuspid Valve Repair / Replacement
- Aortic Root Enlargement, Devised A New Technique
- All Types of Congenital Heart Surgery
- Coronary Angiogram
- Renal Angiogram
- Cerebral Angiogram