We all know that Indian Railways is one of the largest railway systems in the world and it is the safest and fastest way to get people in India to their destination. Today almost all the major cities are being connected to the network of trains and the railways need skilled loco pilots to maintain the credibility received from people across the country. Today, many students want to get a job on the railway, for which they work very hard. The Indian Railway Ministry keeps hiring in the Railways every year. In which students apply according to their wishes and qualifications. The driver running the train in Indian Railways is called Loco Pilot and Loco Pilot is also called Train Driver.
Today every person wants to do a job according to his ability and the students who are interested in the field make their career in that field. If you also want to apply for Loco Pilot Exam then you can apply for it according to your educational qualification.
How to be a Loco Pilot?
The work of Loco Pilot is very responsible. Loco pilot is an Indian Railways post. In which the loco pilot has to run the train on getting the job and this train belongs to the Indian Railways. This post is a government post in the railway department. The job of protecting passengers on the train depends on the loco pilot itself. Railways provide the vacancies in RRB Recruitment every year so you must check the news from time to time.
Information about RRB Loco Pilot
Railways have 4 group posts. There are many posts from Group A to D, and in addition to sports quota.
- Group A consists of recruitment of large officer category. In which selection is done after examination like UPSC, CMSE.
- Group B does not have direct recruitment. Here, only railway employees come on promotion.
- In Group C, there are posts like Engineering Post, Station Master, Clerk, etc. Most posts originate in this group.
- In Group D, there is recruitment like sweeper, helper, trackman, etc.
What are the Qualifications for Becoming RRB Loco Pilot?
10th and 12th pass should be applied for this post. Along with this, ITI should also have a 2-year diploma. The mechanic, electrical, the automobile should be of any one of these trades.
If you have a Bachelor of Engineering degree in these trades, you can still apply for Loco Pilot. All these certificates must be accredited.
The eyes are the most important role to become a loco pilot. Your eyes should be perfectly healthy, if you have any problem in your eyes or if your eyes are weak then you cannot become a loco pilot.
What is the Age Required for RRB Loco Pilot?
To apply in Loco Pilot Recruitment 2019, the age of the candidate must be between 18 and 28 years. While there is some relaxation in age limit for SC / ST category also.
What are the main points to be concerned?
If you are preparing for RRB ALP, then we are telling you some tips for preparing it, which you must pay attention to.
- You have to pay more attention to science in general studies.
- You have to increase your general knowledge.
- Also, read Loco Pilot Books and read newspapers daily.
- Solve the previous year’s Loco Pilot paper question paper.
- Also, pay more attention to current affairs.