With the advancement in technology in India, people for abroad are also coming to India to have affordable treatment in India. Liver cancer treatment cost in India has come down to such an extent that it is very accessible to the general public.
Cancer that could found in our liver is commonly termed as liver cancer. Liver being the largest organ in our body, it is very crucial for us to keep our liver safe. Liver cancer is the most common diseases that are found in Indians.
Types Of Liver Cancer
- Hepatic Adenoma: this is often a kind of benign liver tumour, which can cause abdominal pain or blood loss. Surgical removal is typically suggested.
- Focal Nodular Hyperplasia (FNH): This tumour is created from many different kinds of cells
- internal organ metastatic tumour and Hemangiosarcoma: These are rare.
- Hepatoma (Hepatocellular Cancer): this is often the foremost common variety of primary cancer of the liver in adults. It will occur as one neoplasm or as several little cancer nodules throughout the liver. this is often seen most frequently in individuals with liver disease (chronic liver damage)
- Intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma (bile duct cancer): 10%-15% liver cancers are of this kind. It usually spreads to the body fluid nodes, lung, and bone marrow.
- Hepatoblastoma: this is often rare cancer found in youngsters, sometimes below age four.
- Secondary liver cancer: this is often cancer that starts elsewhere within the body like the pancreas, colon, stomach, breast, or respiratory organ and spreads (metastasis) to the liver.
Causes Of Liver Cancer
Liver cancer happens once liver cells develop changes (mutations) in their DNA. A cell’s DNA is the material that has instructions for each activity in your body. DNA mutations cause changes in these directions. One result’s that cells could begin to grow out of management and eventually kind of neoplasm — a mass of cancerous cells.
Sometimes the reason for cancer of the liver is thought, like with chronic infectious disease infections. However, generally, cancer of the liver happens in individuals with no underlying diseases, and it isn’t clear what causes it.
Factors that increase the risk of primary carcinoma include:
- Chronic infection with HBV or HCV. Chronic infection with the viral hepatitis virus (HBV) or hepatitis C virus (HCV) will increase your risk of liver cancer.
- This progressive and irreversible condition causes connective tissue to create in your liver and will increase your probabilities of developing carcinoma.
- Certain genetic liver diseases. Liver diseases, which will increase the danger of carcinoma, embrace iron overload and genetic defect.
- Folks with this glucose disorder have a more significant risk of carcinoma than those that do not have the polygenic disease.
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. An accumulation of fat in the liver will likely increase the danger of liver cancer.
- Exposure to aflatoxins. Aflatoxins square measure poisons made by moulds that grow on crops that square measure keeps poorly. Vegetables, like grains and kooky, will become contaminated with aflatoxins, which might find yourself in foods manufactured from this product.
- Excessive alcohol consumption. Overwhelming over a moderate quantity of alcohol daily over a few years will result in irreversible liver harm and increase your risk of liver cancer.
Liver Cancer Treatment Cost In India has come down to such an extent that it’s easily affordable to who so ever seeks it. Livers are a very vital part of our body. If you are opting for Liver Cancer Treatment, it should probably cost around 4600 USD to 5000 USD. This price could easily give you an overview of how much expenditure is needed for the surgery. The Liver Transplant Surgery costs around 38000 USD to 42000 USD.
The cost mentioned above includes:
- Accommodation, including six days, stays at the hospital and ten days outside the hospital.
- The cost also includes tests required to diagnose liver cancer along with blood tests, ultrasound, liver biopsy, CT scan and MRI scan.