There can be several reasons that can convince you to become vegetarians. For example, you may find vegetarian meals healthy or an animal lover. Certain religious convictions can also pose as reasons for the change in your preferences. Whatever might be the reason, one thing that remains constant is that easy vegetarian recipes can make your life more comfortable for sure.
Elders say, “Make the most of the chance you have got! Never miss out on any opportunity to remain happy in your life!” And if happiness is your goal, then you should never miss Catamaran Santorini!
Besides, all the other reasons, the fact that vegetarian options are now more accessible and appealing. All the credits for such evolution in the food industry go to the amazingly fresh produce that is available all year-round. Moreover, modern chefs like experimenting with food and try to take inspiration from global cuisine too. In this article, we will focus on some of the most exciting and easy vegetarian recipes that are sure not going to make you miss eating meat.
Easy vegetarian recipes that are very tasty
There is no end of learning how to cook because creation has no boundaries. Making food and serving it to your family and loved ones can make you feel pleased and relaxed. Therefore, in this segment of the article, you will learn how to create magic with fresh produce and everything vegetarian.
1. Burrito bowls
Rated as one of the best vegetarian recipes 2018, burrito bowls are quick recipes that are going to help you stay healthy too. It is like an explosion of flavors in your mouth, so let us quickly learn how to make them.
- Olive oil- 2 tablespoons
- Basmati rice- 1 cup
- Cherry tomatoes- 1 ½ cups (quartered)
- Corn kernels- 1 ½ cups (frozen and thawed; or fresh)
- Garlic- 2 cloves (minced)
- Lime juice- 2 tablespoons
- Avocado- 1 (pitted, diced, and peeled)
- Cumin- 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder- 1 teaspoon
- Black beans- 2 15.5 oz. (drained after good rinsing)
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Jalapenos (pickled and chopped)
- Cilantro (chopped)
- Sliced radishes
- Take a pan and heat a tablespoon of oil. To this, add the rice and cook for a minute or two till it releases the fragrance. Now, add 1-2 cups of water and salt to taste, and again stir for some time. As soon as you see the water boiling, cover the pan with a lid, and bring the flame to low. Cook like that for 15 minutes or till the time the water completely gets absorbed.
- Now in another pan, pour in the remaining oil and add the chopped garlic. Sauté for half a minute till you can smell the garlic. Pour in half a cup of water, chili powder, cumin, and beans. Simmer the flame, and cook for 6-7 minutes or until the water evaporates. In the meantime, you must stir 2-3 times. Also, add a pinch of salt to the corn mix.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and mix some lime juice with the avocados. Now, you can divide the rice mix into separate bowls. Top the dishes with the other mixtures that you made. So, what you have in front of you is one of the easy vegetarian recipes that you can prepare in a jiffy.