Proper Windows configuration is one in all the numerous factors that influence QuickBooks performance. Failure of any Windows element and improper QuickBooks settings trigger errors in QuickBooks Desktop. QuickBooks error 6069 is a surprising error that seems in QuickBooks throughout completely different operations like whereas opening company file and running QuickBooks.
During this article, you’ll realize a short description of why error code 6069 seems in QuickBooks together with some secure strategies to resolve this complicated error. As a precautionary life, we propose users follow the troubleshooting steps within the given order. If you want any kind of help you contact QuickBooks Support team.
Reasons that Trigger QuickBooks Error 6069
Some common reasons that not solely trigger QuickBooks error 6069 however also create too many different errors are:
- Outdated QuickBooks Desktop app
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks
Following ar the precise reasons to blame for inflicting error 6069 in QuickBooks Desktop:
- Improper configuration of AVG antivirus.
- Bad sectors in Windows drive.
- QuickBooks company file is replaced by another file with a similar name in QuickBooks installation directory.
Error Description: Error Code: 6069
Description: a surprising error has occurred in “QuickBooks Pro”
IMPORTANT: Few crucial points to think about before applying the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:
- Make sure to Update QuickBooks Desktop to the most recent discharged version.
- Reinstall QuickBooks exploitation QuickBooks clean install tool to get rid of any installation errors.
- Make sure to require the backup of your company file information before reinstalling the applying to avoid any information loss.
The solution to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6069
Solution 1: Set QuickBooks as a trustworthy Program in AVG
- Open your AVG antivirus dashboard.
- Click the pc icon on the applying panel so choose settings.
- Under the Exceptions sections click Add Exceptions.
- Now from the Exception kind drop-down list click File from the given choices.
- Hit the Browse button and find the QuickBooks program file from the QuickBooks installation folder.
- Click the OK button double so click affirmative to save lots of the settings.
Solution 2: enable QuickBooks through AVG Firewall
- Open AVG so clicks the Firewall section.
- Under the settings choose Applications.
- Locate QuickBooks within the list of programs displayed by AVG firewall.
- If the applying standing is ready to the dam, then amend it to permit.
- In case if you don’t see QuickBooks within the list of programs then click Add and browse the QuickBooks program go into the QuickBooks installation directory.
- Hit produce and click on the OK double.
- Hit affirmative to save lots of the changes.
- Try to rerun QuickBooks and if the error 6069 pops up once more on the pc then follow ensuing troubleshooting step.
Solution 3: Fix Windows drive problems exploitation Chkdsk
For elaborate directions on running Windows Chkdsk tool to repair dangerous sectors and errors on the drive follow article the way to Fix drive issues with Chkdsk in Windows.
Solution 4: Verify the Extension of QuickBooks Company File
- Open Windows File Manager and navigate to the QuickBooks installation
- Usually, the corporate file is found within C:\ Users\ Public\ Documents\ Intuit\ QuickBooks\ Company Files folder.
- Make sure the corporate file has .qbw extension.
- If the file contains a completely different extension, then right-click the file and choose Rename.
- Replace the prevailing extension with .qbw and save the file name.
- Try to open the QuickBooks company file all over again in QuickBooks.
Hopefully, the preceding troubleshooting technique can assist you to resolve QuickBooks error 6069. You can need more information to contact them Quickbooks support number +1888 614 0555.