The summer has been dismissed, and it is officially back in school time! Children are meeting new teachers, learning new things and engaging with classmates. A new list of school supplies comes with a new year which can be a daunting task for parents. Along with the right backpack, all pencils, papers and keys in the list can make big difference years later.
As a child labor professional doctor, I work with children to help them to be independent and successful in their daily activities and activities. These instructions are the most effective and safe way to lift items and carry items for their body. Backpacks are a part of your child’s daily school routines, and the right choice can affect your child, which you can not expect.
The American Acupuncture Therapy Association hosts the national “Backpack Awareness Day” every September and raises awareness on the right way to pack backpacks to make children’s choices and painful.
Backpack problems include muscle strain and even broken bone back pain. As soon as you hear about pain or discomfort from a kids or toddler backpack, it’s time to change something. Even better, let’s decorate you to be active to choose the best backpack for your child from the beginning.
What can you do for your child’s success through this school year’s backpack:
Time Pack Up:
- Weight weight backpack will be 10% of body weight. Your child’s weight is not more than 80 pounds, 8 pounds more than backpack supplies.
- A great way to make sure you’re packing enough light on a bathroom or grocery store’s scale.
- When picking items, heavy books and notebooks should be the closest to the child, when light items like pencil bags can go out of the pocket.
- If your child has more than one book and the backpack is serious, try sorting it through the content and accept the requirements of that day. Another option is to pick a heavy item to carry their hands.
Backpack problems include muscle strain and back pain even broken bone.
Pick a backpack and wear it right:
- Two-leg strip better than one strap on shoulder bag for backpack body. It is important to distribute the weight as much as possible on either side of the body.
- They will take steps behind the walking children.
- Behind behind the back and shoulders behind the back and shoulders behind the back
- Straps are usually responsible for meeting these proposals, but backpacks come in all sizes, so try to find the right size.
School preparation of school cyclone schools is always an exciting time, full of last-minute shopping and organization. Get the best kids backpack and pack and how to wear it to your child and take a few minutes to set up for a healthy and successful school year.